Thank you for your interest, there is currently one vacant position at Ethnic Community Services Co-operative. Please check back with us as this page is regularly updated!
Multicultural Access Project (MAP) Officer – Eastern Sydney Region (Part-time 18 hours per week)
Responsible for assisting with building greater capacity within Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) services to respond more effectively to the needs of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities.
Selection Criteria (Essential)
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s social science, health or related discipline
- Operational knowledge of CHSP Services
- Understanding of issues affecting frail aged people and their carers from CALD communities in accessing services
- Demonstrated experience in community development, advocacy, networking and stakeholder engagement
- Experience in research
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Skills and experience in facilitating/organising training and information sessions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to, knowledge and good understanding of the principles of Multiculturalism, Access and Equity, and Human Rights
- Effective IT/computer literacy including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Current driver’s license and access to a car
Selection Criteria (Desirable)
The position will be paid under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award at Level 6 Pay Point 1.
For more information please contact Shikha or Bharat on (02) 9569 1288 or email: email@example.com
Written applications addressing selection criteria with resume and contact details of two referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 30th March 2020.