Individual Support
Home » Older Persons » Individual Support

Individual Support

  • Would you like to go out for a cup of coffee or have a chat over the phone?
  • Would you like someone to accompany you to an appointment or the shops?
  • Are you over 65 and living at home?
  • Do you live in Sydney’s Inner West or Eastern Sydney regions?

We can help support you.

We provide individual 1:1 support to frail older persons living at home. Some of the ways we can help:

  • we can visit you at home or ring you for a chat
  • we can take short walks with you
  • we can take you out for a cup of tea or coffee
  • we can provide you with information that you might need
  • we can accompany you to the shops, a doctor’s appointment etc.

How can I access Multicultural Support Services?

If you wish to receive Individual and/or Group Social Support Services from us, let the My Aged Care Contact Centre know about your preference for Multicultural Support Services provided by Ethnic Community Services Co-operative.

  • You can contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 to find out about services that will assist you continue to live independently at home. 
  • Your carer, family member, friend or other local service provider can also contact My Aged Care on your behalf.

If you speak a language other than English, please say the name of the language when you call My Aged Care and they will organise an interpreter for you.

You can phone TIS (Translating and Interpreting Services) on 131 450 and ask them to contact My Aged Care.

Click on the following links for a Multicultural Support Services brochure in your language:

Translate this page